Monday, September 23, 2019

None Of Your Risky Business and Hay Girl Hay! Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for manicure Mondays, so let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
China Glaze None Of Your Risky Business 
China Glaze Hay Girl Hay!
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat

I was in the mood to wear orange since it's the first week of fall and I'm getting excited for the Halloween. I decided to wear China Glaze None Of Your Risky Business which is a pretty bright orange that is one of my favorite oranges I own so far. I also wanted to add some shimmer on top so I decided to put Hay Girl Hay! which is from the my little ponies collection. It's a pretty Iridescent glitter with some white glitter mixed in. I really love how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment