Monday, September 23, 2019

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another 99 Cents Only Store haul. So, let's get into what I found at 99.


I picked up another solar led bulb since the blue one I had from last year stoped working. I also picked up a bottle of Dr. Choice Antacid tablets. I  found NFL Pet Collar for Jack that was $2.99 which is a really good deal. 


I also got another Pdi selfie ring light that was $2.99, since I love the I have and could use is in my travel bag or a back up. 


I found a few Halloween items that I could not pass up. I Smoke & Mirrors Velvet Matte Lip Gloss in Mistress Of The Night to try out. I also picked up two Happy Halloween Waterproof mini lights in purple.


I saw this Star Wars Force Of Destiny Roaring Chewbacca and had to have it for my Star Wars collection. It was $7.99 which is a really good price because it usually around $16. 


I found these Cork Boards by Studio Art for $2.99 each. I been wanting a cork board for my Disney pin collection. Since I have them on my lanyard that it hung on my walls and you really can't see all my pins. I thought it was good price so I got two for now. I think one will work but if I need another for later.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment