Monday, December 28, 2015

What I got for Christmas 2015

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you what I got this year for Christmas.
I mostly wanted a new tablet, some movies and T.V series. I got more then what I asked  for so I was surprised and very happy.

The first thing I got early because my dad knew I needed it to use it for my blog which I was so happy that I did not have to wait because I love it. It is RCA 10 Viking Pro android 2 in 1 with detachable keyboard and trackpad.

I got bones season 10, The Big Bang Theory season eight, True Blood season Seven and Supernatural season ten which they are all on DVD from my dad. You know that I love all these shows and so happy to have them in my collection. I got blu-ray + DVD+ Digital hd of the Minion movie from my mom which I love. I got 3-disc special Edition includes blu-ray + dvd of Disney Lilo & Stitch and it come with the second movie which I did not see yet that my brother got me.


I also got this R2-D2 shirt which is so cool from my mom and I love it.


I got this cute box that had my presents in it from Kim (family friend) got me and I love it and will leave it out and use it as storage.


Inside she got me a beautiful heart pendent with gold and diamonds. I is so pretty and I wore it when we went to dinner on Christmas. She also got me these cute socks with Boston terriers on it because she knows I love socks. She also got me some Disney note pad and sticky notes. She also got me this limited edition Minnie mouse wearing the haunted mansion outfit that the crew members wear and I love it. If you fallow me on instagram she is the one that got the mickey and minnie snow globes because she loves disney like me.



My friend Kelly got me this pretty gray scarf which is so pretty and soft. She also got me gloves to were with my scarf. She got me these cute layered stickers and a pretty blue glitter high heel shoe ornament that reminds me of  Cinderella.


My friend Nicole paid for my movie ticket when we saw Krampus and she also got me some Rudolph red-nosed gummies. She also got me these cute doxie socks.

I'm so greatful for all of the gifts I got this year for Christmas. 
Thank you to all of my Family and Friends that gave me gift this year.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment