Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Second eye look : Cinderella Ready for the Ball Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF followers, 
I'm here to show you another eye look using the Cinderella Ready for the Ball Eyeshadow palette. I wore this on Thanksgiving and got lot of compliments on this look.


The Cinderella Ready For the Ball eyeshadow palette 

Products I used:
Avon eyeshadow primer light Beige
Milani Shadow Eyez 12 hr Wear Eyeshadow Golden Bronze
Cinderella Ready For the Ball eyeshadow palette
25- eyelid and lower lash
28-outter v in to crease and lower lash
27-crease to brow bone
14- brow bone
Jordana Cateye Liner Black Leather
Covergirl The Super Sizer Mascara Black

For this eye look I want to do an gold/brown/Cranberry look. I think it came out really pretty. The gold color was a over spray glitter so I used Milani's golden bronze which helped it. I really liked the colors in used my crease. I can't wait to do a different eye look with this palette. I really like this palette so many color choices.

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment