Tuesday, December 15, 2015

99 Cents Store Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
I have 2 99 cents Stores hauls to show you.

I found these really nice gloves from i-style brand in that I got a teal one and black one because it also works with my cell phone. When it cold I don't want to take my gloves off to look at my cell phone right. I also found one of the limited edition eyeshadow palette from Wet N Wild  and it called Something to rave about. I also found more of the velamints which I really like and grabbed 2. The last thing I got in this haul is power plus 9 piece screw driver.


In this next haul I went a little crazy and got a lot of Christmas stuff. I got 3 of the holiday draw with glitter to put on my TV in my house. I also found these green leave candle holders. They had a sticker from rite aide and they were $1.99 each so I saved dollar each. I also got this cute sign that says hope with a cute Owl which I love. Then I got this purple tinsel garland to put on my little tree. I also picked some stuff to make a nightmare before Christmas wreath. So I got a wreath, a red velvet bow and decorative garland which I did not used. I will post a pick of the wreath I made below. I got a honey comb mini tug ring for jack which did not last long so if you have really good chewers this one did not pass the jack test lol. I bought two one is going to be given away. I also found this little pet bed which I got for cat that adopted us. It was only $1.99 which is a really good price. The cat also loved it. So if you need a bed for a cat or little dog go check out 99 cents Stores. I also picked up some tape for wrapping of course. The brand is bond starz and I got the decorated tape and transparent tape to refill. The last thing I got was a Essie nail polish that I could not pass up for .99 and the color name is Strut your stuff (cream blue).
Here my Nightmare before Christmas wreath  that's I made:
If you want to make one just to the Web site which I used to make it:

I hope you enjoyed my 99 cents store hauls.

Until next time,
Mel




No comments:

Post a Comment