Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Second Eye Look: Disney Cinderella Ready for the Ball Beauty Book

Hello my MJF followers,
Here is the second eye look using the Disney Cinderella Ready for the ball beauty book.


Products I used:
E.l.f eyelid primer sheer
Nyx Jumbo eye pencil milk
Royalty- center eyelid
Glass Slipper-crease
Princess- inner and outer eyelid
Tweet-brow bone
Miracle- inner corner
Jordana Cateye Liner Black
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Black

In this eye look I wanted to use the other eyeshadow colors that I did not use in the last eye look. So it came out as a pretty blue eye look. The only thing is that I wish they put a darker blue because glass slipper and princess are really close in tone as you can see. Other than that I really like how it came out.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment