Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas/Holiday Mani #3: Green Tease and Holiday Rebel

Hello my MJF followers,
I have another Christmas/Holiday themed mani to show you.  I've been wanting to do a gingerbread man mani which I ran out of time last year so I finally did one as you can see.

with flash

no flash outside lighting

Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat
Wet N Wild Green Tease
Sinful Colors Holiday Rebel
Orly Prince Charming
L.a Colors Art Deco White
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

As you can see I decided to use a light green color as a base so that the gingerbread man would stand out. So I used Green Tease which a pretty pastel cream green. Also I had to add some glitter because you know everything better with glitter. So I used my favorite Christmas glitter from sinful color called Holiday Rebel. I'm really happy how this mani came out. 

I hope everyone have a Happy Holiday Season.

 If  you want to see my past Holiday manicures just got to search bar on web page and use "Christmas" and they should pop up.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment