Thursday, December 3, 2015

First Eye Look: Cinderella Ready for the Ball Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF followers,
I have a first eye look using the Disney Cinderella ready for the ball eyeshadow palette. I wanted to do a pretty blue/ Cinderella theme eye look.


Disney Cinderella ready for the ball eyeshadow palette
Products I used:
Avon eyeshadow primer light Beige
Nyx Jumbo eye pencil cottage cheese 
Cinderella Ready For the Ball eyeshadow palette 
1- inner eyelid 
2-next to 1 on eyelid
6-inner corner 
16-outter v in to crease
18-crease
21- brow bone 
Jordana Cateye Liner Black Leather 
Covergirl The Super Sizer Mascara Black 

If you saw my review and the swatches of this eyeshadow palette that posted. The first row was really light but I used cottage cheese as a base for 1 and 2 which made it show up unlike the swatched which I was really happy. I really like this eyeshadow palette because the eyeshadow bended well with out blending away. I'm really happy with how this eye look came out. I can't wait to do another eye look with this palette. Let me know if you like to see a different type of eye look like a pink or neutral just leave a comment below. I would love to hear from my followers.

Until next time,
Mel





No comments:

Post a Comment