Tuesday, December 22, 2015

First Eye Look: Disney Cinderella Ready for the Ball Beauty Book

Hello my MJF followers,
Since I took a while to review Cinderella beauty book. I decided to do two eye looks in one day and this is one of them using the Disney Cinderella Ready for the Ball beauty book.

Products I used:
E.l.f eyelid primer sheer
Nyx Jumbo eye pencil milk
Fairy godmother -center eyelid
Dream-brow bone and inner corner
Gus Gus - crease
Kingdom- inner and outer eyelid
Jordana Cateye Liner Black
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Black

For this eye look I wanted to do a pink and nude everyday eye look for the nude lovers out there. The center eyelid color looked more pink in person then in photo which sucks because it looked so pretty. I really liked this eye look even thought I love bright colors but this would be nice everyday look. I wished that add some darker tone colors but I'm happy how this eye look came out.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment