Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas/Holiday Mani #1 : Strut Your Stuff and Late Night Haute

Hello my MJF followers, 
I'm here to show you my first Christmas/holiday themed Mani that I did the first week of December.

With flash

Outside lighting no flash 
Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat
Essie Strut your stuff
Sinful Colors Late Night Haute
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

For this Mani I wanted to wear a blue nail polished and I really want to try Essie Strut your stuff that I just got at 99 cents store. So I did like a closeup of what I think a snow flake would look like because it was getting colder here in CA and I was feeling the blue. I really liked Strut Your Stuff in that is was opaque in two coats which I usually do 3 but for this mani I did two coats then used Late Night Haute on top to give it a snow flake look. I really love Late Night Haute it's a really pretty glitter topper and I can't wait to put on top of a dark blue.

If want see some Christmas themed nail art just used the search bar and search for "Christmas" or "Christmas mani" that I did last Christmas's.

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment