Monday, June 8, 2015

Amazon Green and Twinkle Toes-ty Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show Amazon and Twinkle toes-ty mani that I wore.

with flash

no flash indoor lighting

Products used:
Loreal One Stop Base Coat
NYC In a new york color minute Amazon Green
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Twinkle Toes-ty
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I was really happy with many until it dried because some how after putting top coat on it there was bubbles in the glitter layer which I hate so this mani did not last long in that It bugged me so much I took it of the next day. Other than that I really like the combo. I really like Amazon Green its a pretty frosty green color. Next time I will have to used makeup sponge method and see if it gets rid of bubbles.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment