Monday, June 8, 2015

Big Lots Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my big lots haul.



I went to big lots because I needed a few things and have not going to big lots for awhile. I'm happy I did because I found some things I had to have of course. I got a Soft lips lip protectant in the flavor berry mint which I really like and it just like the cube soft lips that I love. It was $1.00. I also got more of my makeup wipes I love by Epielle in citrus for a $1.00. I picked up some razors because I need more in the brand pacific. I really like these razors and I believe they were around 2 or 3 dollars. I found this laundry bag $2.80 and could not pass up buying it because that's a really good price and it much nicer than the ones from Dollar Tree. I also found this Sinful color nail polish in the color purple gleam that I could not pass up because its so pretty. I found out its a texture polish from the crystal crush collection which I don't really like but figured for $1.96 I could put a top coat on it.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my big lots haul.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment