Saturday, June 20, 2015

Sail La Vie and Ocean Blue with Opalescent Topper Prized Plume Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my Opalescent Topper Prized Plume mani. I wanted to see how the two base colors looked with the opalescent topper prized plume and here is the result.

with flash

no flash Indoor light
with flash


Products I used:
Loreal One Stop Base Coat
Sinful Colors Sail La Vie
NYC In a new york color minute Ocean Blue
Sinful Colors Opalescent Topper Prized Plume
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

As you can see I had fun seeing this topper change how the cream polishes looked. I really like the opalescent topper in prized plume and can't wait to try my other opalescents that I got in the collection. I really like how this mani came out and I think the best combo is Ocean blue and prized plume. I also can't wait to try prized plume over of there base colors.

What do you think? Do you have the sinful colors opalescents and what base colors did you have as a base?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment