Thursday, June 11, 2015

Bath and Body Works Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you a BBW haul that was never posted that I got a while ago.


I got this light up turtle pocket back holder because I don't have one that lights up and had to get this one because it was so cute. It was $7.50 but with my coupon for 20% off it was $6.00. I also got five pocket backs which was 5 for $5.00 and had 20% which made them like $4.00 so get one for free. The scents I was Copacabana Coconut, Sweet Tangerines (which I have in pocket back holder and almost out and love the Tangerine scent), Island White Pineapple (which I got the last year they had the Hawaiian collection and they changed the label. I did not see til I got home but I'm happy I have another one because its my favorite), Maui Mango Mani Tai, and Hawaiian pink hibiscus. I also used the coupon where you get one free item so I got the small Waikiki Beach Coconut lotion.

I hope you enjoyed my BBW haul.

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment