Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sassy and Oogie Boogie Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
Awhile ago I bought Funky Finger Oogie Boogie at five and below store in Va and tried to do a mani with it and hated it. So I put in a box and when I was reorganizing my collection and wanted to give it a try again so here the out come.

with flash

no flash outside lighting
Products I used:
Loreal One Stop Base Coat
Revlon 510 Sassy
Funky Fingers Oogie Boogie
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I'm really happy that I did not give up on Oogie Boogie because its a really cool nail polish because it a green jelly with neon green mate glitter and it glows in the dark. It looks so pretty over Sassy. I might have to go through my old polishes that I hated and try something different like this polish. I really love Funky Fingers polishes and bummed that there is no five and below stores here in Ca.

Until next time,
Mel


1 comment:

  1. I dont like green but your nails looks curiously :)
    http://askpolish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete