Thursday, June 11, 2015

Pinchme Box

Hello my MJF followers,
I have another pinchme box from a while ago.


This box was small compared to other boxes I got before but I'm not complaining because I get this box for free. If you want know about pinchme look at my other posts or go to there web site. In this box I got a sample of Nivea shower body lotion which I've been wanting to try. I also got a sample of Gevalia house blend for my mom because she really likes this coffee. I also got another of the wine voucher which I'm not going to use because one you have order mover $100.00 in wine and two I don't dink. So if you can see the code you can use it because I'm not. So I only got two things in the box. I recently got a better box which made me happy from last month and will try post it soon. 


Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment