Thursday, June 11, 2015

Ross Collective Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you a big collective haul that been meaning to post for a while and kept add more to the post. I recently went to Ross and will be posting a new haul soon I hope. I feel like I'm really behind in posting hauls lately because I've been busy with other things in my life. So I'm trying to get caught up on my hauls. Also if you did not notice I've been updating my blog so it might look a little different. So into what I have bought at Ross.


A while go I picked up these Yankee Candles tea lights in the scent Island Cool which smell so good like pineapples and other island fruits. It was $3.99.


I also found these really cool Converts I had to have because they have a stars and studs and they where $29.99. I love these shoes.


I went with my dad to Ross and when I found these skull porcelain cups by Coventry, I had to get them because one they have skulls on them and they were not to expensive. They were $3.99 each.


In this haul I found the Frozen 16oz flip straw cup that I had to have because it had olaf on it and I love olaf. It was $4.99 and I love this cup. I also got a pair of Teva original sandal in the style lea dots for $12.99. I really love these sandals but I had to get a size bigger because they make them small but other than that they fit perfectly.


In this haul I found this only 9 shirt that has butterfly and studs on it for $6.99 I believe. I also found some mens marvel socks on markdown for $2.99.  They are little bit bigger than women but they still fit my feet.

I hope you enjoyed my Ross Hauls.
I'm trying to get caught up on my hauls so we will see.

Until next time,
Mel





No comments:

Post a Comment