Thursday, June 18, 2015

First Eye Look with E.l.f Disney Belle An Enchanted Tale Beauty Book

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my first eye look with the new E.l.f  Disney Belle An Enchanted Tale Beauty Book.

Products I used:
E.l.f eyelid primer sheer
Jordana 12hr Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencil Continuous Almond
Belle (eyelid)
Mrs.Potter (crease)
Cogsworth (outer v)
Chip (brow bone)
Beast (lower eyelash)
Jordana Cat Eye Liner 01 Black Leather

I'm really happy how this eye look came out. It would be a nice every day eye look with a pop of blue. I wish the blue was brighter. I might have to use a blue pencil as a base next time. I have been loving the new Jordana Cat Eye liner and might have to pick up some other colors soon. I can't wait to try another eye look with different base color with this beauty book. If you like this look you might want to get your hands on the e.l.f belle beauty book.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment