Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Target Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you a really old Target hauls.



I have not tried many of the yes to products so when I saw these lip balms with $1.00 off coupon on them I had to try them. They where $2.99 each. So I got grapefruit, coconut and pomegranate. My favorite is the coconut it smells so good.

In this haul was after Valentines day so I got these socks for $2.00 instead of $4.00. I also found Revlon Parfumerie in Autumn Spices which was on sale for $3.77. Its been on my list to buy because its a pretty autumn brown glitter polish.



In this haul I had to get more nail polish remover 100% acetone which is $.97. On my way to  get the remover I saw this cute minion bucket for $1.00 that I had to have.

I hope you enjoyed these hauls.

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment