Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Avon Extra Lasting Eyeshadow Pencil Topaz Shimmer Eye Look

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you a eye look using the Avon Extra Lasting Eyeshadow pencil.


Products I used:

E.l.f eyelid primer sheer
Avon Extra Lasting Eyeshadow Pencil Topaz Shimmer
Milani Color Brilliance eye pencil Black

In this eye look I only used three products would be perfect for any one that wants to do a simple but pretty eye look. I been wanting to use the Avon Extra eyeshadow pencil topaz shimmer and when I put it on I feel in love and could not put anything else with it. The only thing I did was to add some Milani black pencil on top and put topaz shimmer on the bottom lash and blended out the edges so there is no harsh lines. This is a perfect everyday look and probably going to wear this this summer. 

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment