Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Avon Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you an Avon haul from awhile ago.


I had to order more of the Avon Haiku ani-perspirant deodorant for $1.49 each. I also got another color from the electric collect which is called Reckless for $3.49. I've been wanting to try Mega Effects Liquid eye liner in black and finally ordered it because I was running out of Jordana liquid envy eyeliner. It was on sale for $4.99 which kinda pricey compared to Jordana and e.l.f. The last thing I got was another of the Extra Lasting Eyeshadow Pencil in Aquamarine for $3.49.

Swatches of Avon Mega Effects Liquid Eye Liner in black and Extra lasting eyeshadow pencil in aquamarine.

I have been using the Mega Effects eye liner its really nice but you have to learn how to use it because its not like a brush eye liner. But it does help you create a good cat eye or winged eye liner look. If you have a hard time using brush eye liners you should try this one.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment