Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Neon Blue with Micro Glitter Topper Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my neon blue with micro glitter topper mani.

with flash

indoor light no flash

Products I used:

Loreal One Stop Base Coat
Peppermint Glow in Dark no name
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Debut tint
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I was really surprised by the Peppermint nail polish that I got Dollar Tree. It has a nice formula and it did glow in dark. I bought it because its was pretty cream bight blue color. I had to add some glitter to it and Debut tint was a perfect match. I was loving this mani so much that I wore it for two weeks which says a lot because I usually change my polish once a week. The Peppermint did not chip either. So if you can still find this brand pick one up and give it a try.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment