Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Walgreens Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you two old walgreens hauls.


I stoped at walgreens and was looking at clearance and found this London Soho contour blush brush. I don't have many blush brushes and never tried any of the soho brushes so I figured for $3.24. I would give it a try. I have used it and really love it for blush and  its really soft.



This time I found a new collection called star blast off by Sinful colors and two of them caught my eye. They were both $1.99. The first one is called Hot Spot which is a navy blue with teal micro glitters so pretty. The other one was Star Blast Off which the collection named after. Its a glitter polish with matte hex glitters with white, blue, red and white stars.

I hope you enjoyed my hauls and check out my Memorial day mani in which I used Star Blast Off in my next post.

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment