Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Walgreens Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you a little Walgreen's haul.
As you know if you follow me on Instagram @makeupjunkieandfangirl you saw that I posted this picture of the Elsa collection that I've been looking for to add to my Disney beauty books collection.



I was only planing to buy the beauty and e.l.f smudge pot but when I saw the collection in person I changed mind. I did get the E.L.F Elsa Snow and Ice beauty book was $12.99. Instead of the smudge pot I decided to get the E.L.F Snow and Ice Glow Eyeshadows for $6.99. The reason why I got eyeshadows instead of the smug pot is that the eyeshadows looked more pigmented than the smudge pot. After buying them I saw swatches of smug pot   on instagram and many people said that they did not like it and it was not pigmented. I also got a light up ball for my dog jack because he is getting old and can't see very well so the light helps him find the ball. He love it and I might have to go back and buy more because they are only $.99. I'm so excited to swatch the beauty book and eyeshadow palette. Also to do a eye look with them. I kinda bummed that they raised the prices on the Elsa collection and that the eyeshadow palette was so much more and you get less compared to the other princess collections.

Well I hope you enjoyed my haul and I will be doing a review soon.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment