Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Pinchme Box

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here with another pinchme box of free samples. If you been following me you all about pinchme but if you new check out my other box's on my blog.



This box I got a wine voucher for $100.00 which is nice but I don't drink wine. I also got Olay fresh outlast cooling white strawberry body wash which is new and I really don't like strawberry scents. But I really like this one because its not just strawberry it also had a flower scent. I might have to try another scent in this new outlast body washes because saw they had different scents. The last thing I got was Gevalia coffee in the house blend in medium roast because my mom like this coffee

I hope you enjoyed seeing what samples I got.


Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment