Thursday, March 12, 2015

First Eye Look with E.L.F Jasmine Eye Collectin: Purple and Blue

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show a eye blood I did with the Jasmine eyeshadow palette from the eye collection.


The products I used:

E.L.F. eyelid primer sheer
NYX jumbo eye pencil milk
E.L.F Jasmine eyeshadow palette (purple on eyelid, blue in crease, light cream inner corner, black outer v)
Wet N Wild eyeshadow single Brulee (brow bone highlight)
Jordana Color Envy Liquid Eyeliner Black Envy

I'm really happy how these eyeshadows performed and I love how the colors look together. I love how bright and shimmery these eyeshadows are. I can't wait to do more eye looks with the Jasmine eyeshadow palette. If you still see this Jasmine eye collection you should buy it.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment