Monday, March 23, 2015

St.Patty's Day Mani 2015

Hello my MJF followers,
I know I'm kinda late but still wanted to show you what I wore for St. Patrick's Day even though I was at home sick :0(. But I did have corn beef and cabbage. I don't drink anyways. 

With flash

Indoor light no flash


The products I used:

Loreal One Stop Base Coat
NYC In a new york color minute Palm On The Beach
Sinful Colors Shamrockin'
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I love greens and I love St. Patty's day because I can wear all green and no one will think I'm weird or weirder lol. So I have all green nail polish to pick from but I been loving the NYC Palm On The Beach that wore it before in a mani which I have not posted yet. But I really love how Shamrockin' looks on top of it. It also looks spring to me too. The only thing that bugged me about Shamrockin' makes the NYC color a more yellow green which is weird because it has a clear base but it might have hit of yellow in the base. But this Shamrockin' with the dark green glitter is still so pretty. I can't wait to put it on top of other spring colors. I also have the Shamrockin' with out dark green glitter which I have not worn yet but I will try to do as many with it soon. ☺

Well I hope you had a nice St. Patrick's day.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment