Monday, March 30, 2015

Purple/Pink Eye Look

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you a purple/pink eye look I did awhile ago.


The products I used:
E.L.F eyelid primer sheer
Jordana 12hr Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencil Continuous Almond
Mac mineralize eyeshadow Tropica (Eyelid color and inner corner bottom lash), Golden Hours (transtion from crease to brow bone)
Mac Extra Dimension eyeshadow Stylishly Merry (crease and outer bottom lash)
Wet N Wild eyeshadow single Brulee (brow bone highlight)
Jordana Color Envy Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Black Envy
Avon Irresistibly Sexy Mascara Black Obsessed

I usually don't wear purple/pink eyeshadows but I've been wanting to wear the mac eyeshadows that won awhile ago. I love Mac eyeshadow in Tropica by itself and I decided to try it with the other mac eyeshadow I got Stylishly Merry. I'm really happy how they look together and happy how this eye look came out. I can't wait to try both of these Mac eyeshadows with other eyeshadows.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment