Monday, March 30, 2015

Easter Themed Mani 2015

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my Easter themed manicure that I did last night and hope it last til Sunday.

With flash

Outside lighting

The products I used:
Loreal One Stop Base Coat
Sinful Colors: Tidal Wave, Tempest, Unicorn, Pistache
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

For this Easter themed manicure I wanted to use pastel colors which I recently bought a few because I don't have many. I saw some where a manicure where someone used a tooth brush to get the spotted egg look. So I thought I give it a try and I 'm  really happy how they came out. I used a different colors for base of each nail then used the other colors with the tooth bush and I cleaned the tooth brush with nail polish remover before I used a different color. I really like how each nail is different like spotted egg candies. I can't wait to try it again with different colors. My favorite nail combo is the middle finger because the yellow base color (Unicorn) makes the other colors pop.

I hope you enjoy your Easter.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment