Tuesday, March 31, 2015

First Eye Look with E.L.F Disney Elsa Snow and Ice Beauty Book

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my first eye look I did with Elsa Beauty book which I also did two versions because it did not turn out how I wanted.



At first I used E.l.f shimmer pencil in Starry Night which I did not like because I thought it was not dark enough and I just did not like how it looked. So I took of the wing and went over starry night with Jordana's Color Envy Liner that I been loving.



The products I used:
E.L.F eyelid primer sheer
Jordana 12hr Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencil Continuous Almond
Elsa-eyelid and bottom lash
Sven-crease
Arendelle-outer v and blend to crease and bottom lash
Snow Queen-brow bone and inner corner
E.L.F Shimmer Pencil in Starry Night
Jordana Color Envy Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Black Envy

So as you can see you can just use everything in the beauty book to get a full eye look but If you are like me and don't like how the e.l.f pencils looks you might use a different eyeliner. I think this eye look looks better with the matte liquid liner because of the eyeshadows are shimmery and look more cleaner then with a pencil. But I want to show you how it looks and wanted to try the E.l.f pencil because never tried them before.

What do you think? Do you like the first one or second one? 
Would you like a review on e.l.f eyeliner pencils? Let me know.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment