Thursday, March 12, 2015

Review: E.L.F. Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Ultimate Face Collection

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to give you my thoughts on the E.L.F Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Ultimate Face Collection.



In this Ultimate Face Collection come with two blushes and bronzers and has nine lip glosses. It also come with a lip and face brush.


Front of face palette which is so pretty and I love it.


The inside and has a pretty big mirror which really nice.


The blush on the left is a nice peachy-pink blush with shimmer which so pretty and what I like to wear most of the time. The bronzer on the same side is a glowy pearly brown bronzer which is nice but not good for contouring but would be good as a blush. The blush on the right side is a light pink color with shimmer which is not my cup of tea but I might try it. The bronzer is more darker and has a little bit of shimmer which might be ok for contouring. I see myself using this one more as a contoure bronzer than the other one.  They have a nice formula and not powdery.


They lip glosses are really nice and pigmented. They are not stick or goopy which is nice because I hate the lip colors that came with beauty books. If you like me and hate the lip colors you will like these but I don't see myself wearing these much because I will not bring this palette with me to touch my lip gloss up. I also like that it came with a lip brush which work nice with lip gloss.

All in all this a nice face palette if you want to take with you on a trip because you have different options in blush and bronzers. Its also nice to have if you like to wear different color blushes and bronzers. Again the thing that bugs me is that there's no names. If I like a blush or bronzer or lip gloss in this set and I want to buy a replacement and I can't because I don't know the name. I don't have many blushes or bronzers in my collection so I'm happy to have it. I still see this face palette at Walgreens and they are on sale you should pick it up and give it a try.

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment