Thursday, March 12, 2015

Haul and Review: E.L.F. Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Eye Collection

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you what I bought from Walgreen's and my thoughts about this Jasmine Eye Collection.
Well awhile ago I bought the E.L.F Jasmine A Whole New World Collection for $4.99 because I got the beauty book and face palette but I also wanted the eye collection. I'm a sucker for eye shadows and Disney as you can tell.



This eye collection is similar to the Snow White collection it that it comes with a six eye shadow palette and a lengthening & defining mascara and eye shadow sponge applicator. But this time they also added a full size of the brightening eyeliner pencil in black which is nice.




These eyeshadows are really nice even without primer but it says that you can use them which is nice to know and will make them even better. These shadow are really nice formula and flaky. The only thing that bugs me is that the picture on weird and I can never figure out which side to open it at and that there's no name why? As I look at these they look similar to the new Elsa glow palette. I might have to swatch the colors to compare. I think this palette is a nice for everyday or when you want to use some color. If you are a matte eyeshadow kinda girl these are not for you. If you can find this Eye collection you should get it because I've see lady's find it on clearance and for the price you get a lot.

I know I'm kinda behind but I'm trying to get caught up.

Did you buy this eye collection? Would you like to see some comparison swatches with the new Elsa glow eyeshadows?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment