Monday, December 5, 2016

Walmart and Ross Dress For Less hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm back with another haul but this time its two hauls one form Walmart and one thing from Ross Dress For Less. So lets get in to what I got.

Youtube video of hauls:


I went to Walmart with my dad and found some things I could not pass up. I found Big Trouble in Little China which I love and don't own it. My brother has it on dvd because he loves it as well as my Dad and I. So when I saw it I had to have it. It was in the $7.88 bin but it rang up as $5.88 which is even better. I also picked up more of the Mainstays wax melts because I have been burning wax melts a lot lately. I picked up Warm Apple Pie because I love apple scents. I also got Pumpkin Spice because I love Pumpkin Spice. I picked up another of the Mulled Cider and Apple Pumpkin because they smell so good and I will be sad when they are gone so I have back ups. They were all $.97 each.


I was in men's shirts and found this awesome Joker t-shirt and had to get it. If you didn't know I love joker and Bat man. The shirt was $7.50.


I was at Ross looking around found the Disney Frozen plush blanket with olaf on it so I had to get it. It was only $8.99 for a twin size which a good price.

Well I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment