Monday, December 19, 2016

Kashmere and Flake Out Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another Manicure for Manicure Mondays. I did a Christmas/ Winter themed Mani this time so lets get into this week's mani.

Indoor lighting with flash

Indoor lighting no flash

Products I used:
Wet N Wild Wild Shine protective base Coat 
Sinful Colors  Kyle Demi-Matte Kashmere Trend Metters Velvet
Sinful Colors Flake Out
Milani Quick Dry Top Coat 

I wanted to do a Christmas/ Winter themed Mani so I wanted to use Flake Out which I found at Big lots after Christmas last year. I wanted to use a white or blue polishes for the base to be like snow. So I decided to use Kashmere which is is a white with a hit of gray with some shimmer. After put it on it looked less gray and more pink which I was kinda bummed about. But I think this mani came out pretty good and can't wait to try flake out on top of other colors.

I hope you enjoyed this week's Manicure. Also that you have a Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment