Monday, December 26, 2016

Taking The Red-eye and Leaves Jingle Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I know I did not post anything in while but been busy and just needed a break. I will be doing a youtube video soon but I don't think this week but soon. Anyways, I'm here to show you another Manicure for Manicure Mondays. I did a Christmas red and green themed Mani this time.

Indoor lighting with flash

Indoor lighting no flash

Outside lighting no flash

Outside lighting with flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild Wild Shine protective base 
Wet N Wild Megalast Taking The Red-eye
Klean Color Leaves Jingle 
Milani Quick Dry Top Coat 

I love Leaves Jingleand wanted to use it with the new red polish from Wet N Wild called taking the red-eye. So I decided to do a ruffin mani. I really like how this mani came out and this combo looks so pretty together.

I hope you had Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment