Monday, December 5, 2016

Be My Clover and Comet in the Sky mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani to show you for Manicure Mondays. I was feeling in the Christmas mood so I decide to do a green mani.

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild Wildshine protective base Coat 
Pure Ice Be My Clover 
O.p.i Comet in the sky
Milani Quick Dry Top Coat 

Since I wanted to do a green mani, I picked Pure Ice Be My Clover which is a grass or clover green cream polish which has a nice formula. I wanted to add some glitter so I put O.P.I Comet in the Sky which I use on another mani and loved. I think this combo looks so pretty and would be a nice Christmas themed mani for the holiday.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks manicure for Manicure Mondays.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment