Monday, December 19, 2016

Nordstrom Rack and Tj Maxx Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a little two store hauls to show you from Nordstrom rack and Tj Maxx. 



I was so happy that they put a Nordstrom rack in one of the mall near me in September but never got chance to check it out. So I finally got a chance to check it out. They had a lot of high end products for a good price. They had some high-end makeup that I wanted to buy of all of it but since it was close to Christmas I just got two things that I could not pass up. It was the Too Faced Love Passionately Pretty Eye Shadow Collection that I have looking for at Tj Maxx but never found. So I had to get it and it was $16.97. I also got this cute Boston terror clear makeup bag by Tartan + Twine for $8.97.
I also stopped at Tj Maxx and found this O.p.I that I had to get which was ds titanium for $1.99.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my two hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment