Wednesday, December 7, 2016

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a 99 Cents Only Haul to show you. So lets get into what I found this time.

Youtube video of haul:


I found these Mini clip pins clear 30 pack which I never seen at 99 cents before and I thought they be nice to use for Christmas to hang some decorations or for crafts or hang photos which they show on the package. I also picked up two of the Cherry Chree Chubby lip balms in Gingerbread and peppermint which I thought was cute and wanted to try them. I got a pack of Multi-purpose ties by power plus because I always need zip ties and was running now on my supply. I found glue gun and since mine is getting old so I thought I would pick one up as a replacement. The last thing I got was prolinks usb to micro-b/5 pin charge'n sync cable because it nice have as many these phone cables on had in case one breaks or get lost.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment