Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Bath and Body Works Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a little Bath & Body Works haul to show you. Since I have been trying to save money for the holiday and not just buy stuff for myself. I only picked up a few things, so lets see what I got.

Youtube video of haul:


I had coupons for a free signature item and for $5 off of $20. I got the Love & Sunshine shower gel for free and my mom got me the body lotion for me with her coupon since she did not want anything. I also got Sugar Plum Swirl  shower gel and Fine Fragrance mist so the shower gel was $12.50 and mist was $9.00 instead of $14.00. I like the Sugar Plum Swirl but it does not smell like Sugar Plum Dream which I love and wish they bring it back.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment