Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas Eye Look

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Too Faced Love palette that I have been wearing a lot. So I of course wanted to do a green Christmas eye look.


Products I used:
Nyc City Proof eye primer Universal
L'Oréal infallible eye crayon 707 Resilient Green
Too Faced Love Passionately Pretty Eye Shadow Collection:
Darling: Eyelid
Puppy Love: crease
Smitten: Brow Bone
W7 liquid eyeliner black
W7 absolute lashes mascara Blackest Black

I been trying out some new products lately. So I wanted to use L'Oréal infallible eye crayon because the last time I used it by itself it did not go well. I decided it might work well for a base which I'm happy to say it does. It was perfect for my Christmas eye look. It made Darling a darker green and made the glitter stick to my eye lid. I'm really happy how this eye look came out and can't wait to do more eye looks with the Too Faced Love Passionately Pretty Eye Shadow Collection Palette. 

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment