Monday, December 12, 2016

Charged up and Star Studded mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani to show you for Manicure Mondays. It could be a nice mani for the holidays also. So lets see what I did this week.

Inside lighting with flash

inside lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside light with no flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base
Orly Charged Up
Sinful Colors Star Studded
Milani Quick Dry Top Coat

Since I been loving purple nail polishes and been dying to wear Charged up I thought it would a nice base color for Star Studded which was from last years Sinful Color Christmas collection. I really love both polishes and they look so pretty together. I can't wait to put Star Studded over a green or red next time. I think this combo is perfect for the Holiday season.  You know I love Stars and it was easy to get a star by just dipping my brush in which I was so happy. I hate it when you have to dig around the polish to get glitter. I have been wanting to pick up this years Sinful Colors holiday collection. We will see. ;0)

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment