Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Second eye look : Wet N Wild Sphinx Minx Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I really loved the last eye look using the Wet N Wild Sphinx Minx palette. I wanted to used it again with some other eye shadows. So lets get into what I did for this look.


Products I used:
Jordana eye primer
Wet N Wild Sphinx Minx Icon color palette
Definer: crease and inner and outer eyelid
E.l.f Long Lasting Lustrous eyeshadow toast: center eyelid
L'Oréal Colour Riche Eye Shadow Paris Beach: Brow Bone
Klean Color Hardcore liquid eyeliner black
L'Oréal Voluminous Primer
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara Black

Like I said I wanted to use Sphinx Minx palette and wanted to use some other eye shadows with it. I wanted to use E.l.f eyeshadow in toast because I love this shadow it so pretty. I used toast on the eyelid and Sphinx Minx definer in the crease. I also used Paris Beach on the brow bone because it does not have shimmer in it like most of the eyeshadows in the Sphinx Minx palette. I thought this is a nice soft everyday eye look with some shimmer and I love how this eye look came out. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing this eye look.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment