Saturday, January 31, 2015

Walgreens Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
Yesterday I went to Walgreens with my mom to look for the new sinful colors polishes but did not find anything that I had to have but I did find one thing that been wanting to try.


That's is the Jordana 12 hr made to last eyeshadow pencils and they had two colors on sale. The color that I got was Continuous Almond because I love using my avon big eye shadow pencil in vanilla for a base when doing a eye look which I'm almost out of. So this color is similar with out glitter in it and was only a $1.09. I used as a base for my eye look today. Its just like the avon and nyx pencils I own and I might have to go back and buy more for backups. 
So if you been want to try some of Jordana eyeshadow pencils you should check out Walgreens.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment