Thursday, January 29, 2015

New Years Day Eye Look

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my eye look I wore on New Years Day.


The products I used:
Avon Big Color Eye Pencil Vanilla
Sephora perfecting eye primer
Hard Candy Baked Eyeshadow Single #4108 (eyelid color)
Wet N Wild eyeshadow single Brulee (brow bone highlight)
Jordana Color Envy Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Black Envy

This eye look did not have many eyeshadow involved but it still pretty. I wanted to wear something pretty and simple so I used one of Hard Candy Baked eyeshadows that I got from Walmart. Its a beautiful gray/taupe color that has a metallic finish. I really love this eyeshadow and for dollar is a steal. I might have try more of hard candy baked eyeshadows.

What do you think and have you tried hard candy baked eyeshadows?

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment