Thursday, January 8, 2015

Christmas Eye Look 2014

Hello my MJF,
I wanted to show you the Christmas Eye Look that wear on Christmas.


The products I used:
Sephora perfecting eye primer
Nyx jumbo eye pencil Cottage cheese
Profusion Halo-the palette 02 (green color on eyelid and crease, white blend out green to brow bone color)
Maybelline Eyestudio Nude Romance (first color in Palette as brow bone color)
Make up Forever Aqua Cream Shade 28708 as eyeliner
Jordana Color Envy Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Black Envy

I really love how this eye look came out. I love the profusion halo palette and I can't believe that I have not been using it more. I love this green color. I never tried any of the makeup forever products and really like how the aqua cream was easy to use as a eyeliner and can't wait to use my other aqua cream. I might try to use them in different ways.

What do you think of this eye look?

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment