Thursday, January 29, 2015

New Years Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my New Years Mani which I wanted to do something with glitter and a blue color so this what I came up with.



The products I used:
Jordana Calcium Base Coat
O.P.I Miss Piggy's Big Number (base color), Muppets World Tour
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I've been wanting to use my new polishes so I used two of my O.P.I's from the movie Muppets Most Wanted. First I used Miss Piggy's Big Number which a beautiful metallic blue. That was not enough so I decided to add some glitter which made it a ruffian mani and happy added the glitter because O.P.I Muppets World Tour is so pretty and looks so pretty with Miss Pigg's Big Number. I can't wait to try the rest of collection that I bought.

What do you think of this mani?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment