Sunday, December 21, 2014

TJ Maxx Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you this awesome little haul from TJ Maxx.


The reason this haul is awesome is because I found some really good nail products for really good price which I could not pass up.
I found two deborah lippmann nail polishes that I had to buy. They where both $6.99 which is deal because they are usually $20.00 each. The colors I got was Mermaid's Eyes from the summer collection which I been wanting to try the Mermaid's Dream. Mermaid's eye is blue glitter goodness it had blue and silver glitter with larger darker blue glitter. I also got Fake it til you make it which is another glitter polish which I believe is from the fall collection. It's light gold color with blue, red and green glitter so pretty never seen any polish like these two had to buy them. Then on my way to pay buy the check out I found three Sally Hansen salon effect nail stickers from Halloween for $1.99 for two packs of 18 nail tabs. Score!!! I got Glow in dark phosphorescent (haunted house design), 3-d (skulls and cross bones design), and foil feuille de metal (vampire lips design).
I'm so excited to use all of these.
I hope you enjoyed my haul and go check out your tj maxx.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment