Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Mani #1: Glitter Gradient

Hello my MJF followers,
Just like Halloween I was planing to do as many Christmas theme mani's before Christmas and So far I've done four because I got sick. I don't think I'm going to more. So here is the first one which is a glitter gradient.

With flash

Outside lighting no flash

The products I used:
Layla nail polish softouch effect 11
Sinful Colors Holiday Rebel
Jordana Calcium Boost Base Coat
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

For this mani I was going for a nude nail color with Christmas colors on top as a gradient. The Layla polish I picked was much darker than I thought would be but I kinda liked it because it reminds me of chocolate with Christmas sprinkles or ginger bread cookies with Christmas color sprinkles. Is that weird? Well I liked it but not in love with it. Even though people that saw it really like it.

What do you think of this mani?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment