Sunday, December 21, 2014

Review: Kleancolor Leaves Jingle Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I wanted to show you my kleancolor leaves jingle mani and my thoughts of this nail polish.



This mani is just one polish because could not put anything on this polish because it was so beautiful by itself. After putting 3 coats of this polish I could not keep my eyes off it. I did not really need 3 coats it was good with 2. Its a glittery jelly Christmas tree green which I love. I'm so happy I have it in my collection because I have nothing like it and it was only $1.50. Its kinda smelly but its not too bad. it also did nit chip right away and lasted pretty long. If you like green polishes you must get this color.
I got a lot people saying that they thought my polish was pretty which it is :0).

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment