Sunday, December 14, 2014

Ross and Walmart Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you some things I got the weekend after thanksgiving. I know I got behind again but been sick again and not up to blogging or been shopping or decorating the house.


I went to Ross to look around and found this candle that I had to have by DW home. In the scent peppermint leave which smells so good. I love the smell of peppermint. It was $7.99.


I went to Walmart with my dad and saw this coolgear can cup and had to get it and been using it everyday. Its so cute with holiday owls on it. It was $4.97.


I went on my own to Walmart to buy some Christmas presents found a few things that I had get for myself. I got these cute owl socks that was $2.97 which are really nice and soft. I also found some really cute hair bands from Halloween on sale for $.30 which I could not pass up on buying.

I hoped you enjoyed what I got from Ross and Walmart.

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment